Nowadays there is a huge need for Probationary officers in many banks. So, the recruitment for the same is conducted by individual banks or by IBPS-Institute of banking personnel selection board. Probationary officer is a prestigious post and to obtain the post the aspirants have to prepare well on the latest syllabus, exam pattern. These will be available in the official website. To prepare for IBPS PO exam, IBPS PO Mock test helps primarily and it is available for both prelims and mains. The IBPS PO Mock tests are available subject wise, topic wise and as full tests. The IBPS PO Mock testis available both in English and Hindi as in the real time exam. These tests help the aspirants to stay within the stipulated time, and they come to know their positive and negative points in each subject.
IBPS PO exam 2018 is conducted in three phases: prelims, mains and interview. As per the IBPS PO notification there are 3562 vacancies announced. The Application fee for General category, OBC is 600 whereas for SC/ST/PWD is 100/-.
- Online registration for IBPS PO starts on: 16.8.18
- Online registration completes on: 2.9.18
- Preliminary exams for IBPS PO is conducted on: 13/14/20/21.10.18
- Prelims results are declared on: 11.2018
- The Main exam is conducted on: 18.11.18
- Results for main exams are announced on: 12.2018
- The Final interview is conducted on 02.2019
IBPS PO prelims exam pattern:
- English 30 questions 30 Marks
- Numerical 35questions 35 Marks
- Reasoning 35 questions 35Marks
The exam is conducted for one hour.
IBPS PO mains exam pattern:
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude 45questions 60Marks
- Data Analysis & Interpretation 35questions 60Marks
- General Economy & Banking Awareness 40questions 40Marks
- English Language 30questions 40Marks
- English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) 2questions 25Marks
The exam is conducted for 3 hours and 30 minutes.
A negative marking of 0.25 is deducted for each wrong answer. Marks acquired in the preliminary will not be considered. Only main exam marks will be considered for interview level.
IBPS PO online applications are much supportive in Firefox 3.0and above, Internet explorer 8 and above. Most of the online tests contain the questions, pattern as in the original IBPS PO exam. So, it is enough getting thorough with the online tests to compete the exam at the best level. At least 1Mbps speed is necessary to download the IBPS PO Mock test to combat the speed. Since many people rush to get through the exam, it is important to prepare at the best level.
Online Preliminary exams: Ample candidates are shortlisted by IBPS depends on the requirement.
Online Mains Examination: Candidates should pass out sectional, overall cutoff in the main exam to go to interview.
Interview: All the participating banks and public sectors will conduct the interview and it is coordinated by the Nodal bank in each state or Union territory with the help of IBPS.
Do you now understand the process of IBPS PO Recruitment? Then, prepare for the exam smartly and get placed in the IBPS PO Seat.